Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Organize your handbag

Hi I am Gousiya and I am a bag addict. No kidding, I really am. Whether I bought a new outfit that doesn't have a bag to match with or its some occasion or I saw a cute bag carried by someone else, I need to have a new bag/wallet and then carrying it around too.



Now that I keep on changing my bags from time to time, shifting things every now and then can be a mess. Not to forget that may even result in missing to keep important stuff. But I have few ground rules, that help me stay organised despite changing wallets/bags frequently. 


Rule # 1 Keep different small pouches/bags for similar items. Like you have wallet for keeping money and IDs, you can have a small pouch (SMALL POUCH AND NOT A BAG) for cosmetics, a small bag for chargers, USBs etc.




Rule#2 Toss the coins. No matter how much you keep on thinking that 'chutte paise ki zarurat pad sakti hai', you won't use all of them in one go anyway. So in every few days remove those coins from bag and if possible collect them in a piggy bank or something. By this you may end up collecting a little money. BONUS!!

Rule#3 Always keep colored photocopies of your IDs with you and keep the real ones in your home. I learned this as once I kept my vehicle's original registration certificate in my pocket in a hurry and somehow broke it. Simply dumb I know.

Rule#4 Items that are to be used frequently should be kept at the outer pocket or to the nearest one inside.

I have its first copy ;)

And this one's too, the pink one


Here are links to a few good wallets and cosmetic pouches. Though you can also find really good ones in your local market too.

http://www.myntra.com/women-wallets

A good cosmetic pouch http://www.jabong.com/Scoop_Street-Black-Cosmetic-Pouch-388939.html

http://www.craftsvilla.com/catalog/product/view/id/650652/s/purse-pouch-set-white/category/235/




No comments:

Post a Comment