Friday, August 1, 2014

Chambor Enriched Revitalizing Make-up Review

Hey, long time no post. Yes as it was EID :D and I bought this for it.

I don't know if this is a problem with you guys too or is it just me? I have, till date, not found a foundation which suits my skin best. There are good ones, better ones but not the 'just right' one yet. Chambor foundation was my find when I was purchasing beauty products before my wedding. And this is one among those better ones.



There are three shades in all, natural, honey and vanilla. Last one was natural and this is honey. Its is my second buy, although the last one was one shade darker. I bought Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse after that but found it a little heavy in texture and made my skin look greyish. :/



Chambor Enriched Revitalizing Make-up is somewhat lighter in texture and has a good coverage too. It has SPF 18 which is bonus for me, as I am never out in the sun without wearing an SPF. Also it does not leave a whitish cast and neither settles in fine lines on face.



The bottle is made up of glass and has a nozzle to dispense the foundation. It is covered with a plastic cap. The smell is somewhat 'like all other foundation', nothing much noticeable and will vanish after minutes of application.


Blended


I have tried pairing this with Chambor's compact and other pancakes and compacts too and it gives a non-oily and fresh look to my face. As far as the longevity is concerned, it lasts well for 3-4 hours without much sweat involved.

Price is the reason why it took me little time for the second buy and divert to Maybelline. It costs me 1125/- Bit expensive as I wear foundations too often.

Rating : B+


Recommendation: Ofcourse yes! This is my second buy. The only con is its price, that too in case you use foundation frequently.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment