Sunday, August 3, 2014

The "Chowk" Bazaar of Bhopal

If you've been to this place you'd agree with me and if you haven't then you should go to Chowk at least once, and you'll know it has everything beautiful, stylish, glitzy, trendy in the most affordable prices.

It was after a very looooong time yesterday that I had gone shopping there and it was like so much has changed!!! After collecting my Eidi I thought of spending it online but then recalled how Chowk was much cheaper, so decided to go shopping their.

And you know what, to my surprise, those pink bellies, yellow peep toes, red wedges that are available online at 799/-, 899/-, that too after 50% discount, were available at 500/- and was bargain-able!!

Not just that but even bags, wallets etc. So much in so less.

I felt as if someone has showered me with chilllllled water!! ;)

Here are my Chowk haul pics




Jovees Sandalwood Sunscreen
White Clutcher with cute black print
Yellow Banana Clip
Ponds' White Beauty BB Cream
Set of rubber bands
Blue Heaven Lipstick in mauve
Babies Hairbands and toiletries (not shown here)
ALL IN 900/- woohoo :D :D :D

That wallet was of 250/- which would have costed me above 500 on any online shop.

Apart from these, I bought hairbands for my daughter, few spices and an Ajrak for 350/- (it is a big dupatta that women use to cover their heads).

Every product is great and gets a thumbs up for quality too. I couldn't click pictures of Chowk market as I went in late evening. But will show them soon.

Tell me how you find your city's local market..

No comments:

Post a Comment