Thursday, August 7, 2014

L'oreal Paris Color Riche Nutri Shine lipstick C401 Review

I love coral colored lippies. That is the reason why I bought this sometime back. It's L'oreal Paris Color Riche Nutri Shine lipstick in coral, shade number C401.




By the name itself, these have loads of shimmer and shine. The pack has the color of the shade available, like coral for coral and pink for pink. The lipstick is flat from the top and is sleek. It doesn't have any particular smell.




My experience: Firstly I have pigmented lips, so anything that's subtle or mild won't do any good to me. This one too couldn't serve the purpose. The color of this lippy is so light that I need to apply it more than twice to show up. Secondly, it fades away quickly. The good thing is it doesn't settle in the fine lines and also does not look too shimmery on lips. The texture is very smooth. You can also apply it on dry lips and no one will notice the dryness. It lasted for 2-3 hours with snacks in between.





Price : 850 INR

Rating : B-


Recommendation: I won't re-buy it and am also not in mood of purchasing any other color from this range as it does not provide much coverage to pigmented lips. Though if you have clear lips, you might give it a try as the texture is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment