Friday, August 1, 2014

Kaya's raining offers!!


I have been a member of Kaya Skin Clinic since last two years and never had a bad experience with them. I am telling you all this bcoz when I wanted to render their services, ppl gave me negative feedback. Though now I know that was all crap! I took my pre-bridals from there and the effect lasted for 6 months!! Seriously.

Kaya Skin clinic, Bittan Market


This week I visited Kaya again (Its EID after all! :D) and came to know about their offers. What excited me the most was their Aqua therapy facials.

They use water jets to exfoliate your skin and also helps if skin has dehydration. It'll take one hour session and 1 ½ if you take peel too.

One sitting will cost you 2900/- and whole package (of 6 sitting) will cost you 15000/-

But the offer is you take the whole package and they'll give you 50% off and it'll cost you 7700/- only. :D :D

There were offers on other services too but since the doc recommended this for me and frankly even I want to give this water jet thing a try.





No comments:

Post a Comment