Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Body Shop Lily Cole Puff On Radiance

Hey all, I have a confession to make. Some time back I had a huge crush on The Body Shop. So much that I bought several body and lip butters from there. Out of many other things, this one was, and still remains, my fav. Its called Lily Cole Puff On radiance.


Look at that cute little bow over there 


It was actually the attractive packaging that made me buy this but I have no regrets since it is a good product.

I've always liked a little, very leeeetle, shimmer on face, especially during functions or parties. Though I couldn't experiment with it ever, as I felt it'll go overboard and make me look gaudy.
But Puff On Radiance has helped me big time with it. It does not make one look like a disco ball but gives a subtle shimmery effect.


The packaging is just so cute that I couldn't resist purchasing it. It has the most cutest puff which is extremely soft. It's so neat that I feared touching it :P and it has a little bow over it too. I keep it right in front of my eyes at the dresser, only to make it look girly and cute.



I use it usually along the length of my nose, over the cupid's bow and on the cheek bones to highlight (will show you in pics later).

The puff is separated from the shimmery balls by a plastic separator. The balls are in three colours, gold, silver and peachy pink. It's not necessary that you use puff, but fingers too could do the job.

Swatches


Blended



The smell is somewhat non-distinguishable to me. Lemme know how'd you like it.

Effect is great for me, not too shiny and not invisible too.

Price : 1395/- I know that's crazy but I just couldn't help.

Rating : A


Recommendation: To everyone who likes a soft highlight on their face and is ready to spend that much on a highlighter. Also, to everyone who falls for cute and soft packaging! (like me) 

2 comments: