Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Monsoon Footwear

We all must have had shot pictures of our footwear at some time or the other, so what is it about these that make us click them? Although I too don't know that, what I know is my huge fetish for footwear (too) ;)

And these days I am more cautious of them. Why? Because firstly its monsoon & I don't want my feet to look dirty and muddy due to wrong selection of footwear.
Secondly, again as its monsoon I DON'T want to damage my precious shoes, sandals and all.
I have few monsoon specials in footwear. Sharing them below. What are you guys wearing these monsoons?

These are meant for cloudy days only. See those red stones, I don't want them to get washed away. They are ultra comfy and has a soft sole too. I bought these from Shoooz, New market on a 50% discount sale. They costed me something around 700.



These I purchased from Mumbai last year. I am not in favor of yellow footwear but my guy insisted on these. They are plastic and Perfect for a rainy day. Surprisingly yellow looks good!! Courtesy : Him

PS: Don't get me wrong by thinking that I wear matching footwear to my outfits. It just happened co-incidentally :P

Though this isn't related to the post most of us MUST have done this.

There's a yellow slipper too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment