Tuesday, February 17, 2015

lakme 9 to 5 crease-less lipstick in "CP9 Brick Lead "




My never ending search for a perfect pink everyday lippy helps me explore various products. I like 9 to 5 range of Lakme, especially the lipsticks, but not a fan of its' foundation though. The reasons are price and packaging (lovely shade of rose gold).

The 9 to 5 lipstick (older one) was good for me but during winters or when I suffered dry lips, it didn't quite worked for me. Then when these 'crease-less' lipsticks were launched I decided to give it a try.

Although to my dismay, the product does not give a crease-less finish to the lips :( Also I noticed the color faded away too soon as compared to the older version of 9 to 5 lipsticks. Layering of product is required if you want a rich and opaque color.


Single Swatch


 It doesn't have any kind of remarkable smell but I liked the color it gave (for a small time).

Price : 450 INR

Rating : 2 / 5 (2 for color and packaging only)

Recommendation : Not meant for dry lips even though it says 'crease-less' also not for pigmented lips as it doesn't not give much color. There a whole lot of variety of shades and also the price is not much expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment