Friday, June 5, 2015

My FAB BAG June

Hey all,

I know it's been like forever since my last post but life was just tooooooo busy, managing home and office is somehow getting difficult for me. But I have learned to manage it gradually.

Today I'll share you what I received in my May FAB BAG, though I got it in June :P
BTW this is my second FAB BAG & I've subscribed for 3 months plan.




I received the following:

1. Be A Bombshell eyeshadow - Bora Bora
2. Vana Vidhi Oriental Rice Paddy face & body scrub
3. SaND for soapaholics after glow
4. Fab bag bonus scarf


MY TAKE:

I liked the blue and white striped bag. Dunno why but it reminds me of some uniform. BUT I didnt liked the scarf AT ALL. Firstly it didn't seems that expensive to me (One can get a good full length dupatta or a super chic stole in 500 rupees, at least where in Bhopal). It is too short to wear and the appears as used up already. Now since it's of no use to me as a scarf, I am using it as a hanger for my hair clips and clutchers.


The Rice Paddy scrub is good it has brown rice as base and whole lot of other oils in it, like jojoba oil, lavendar, olive oil etc in it. It smells good and acts as a decent scrub as well.

The SaND after glow is my FAVOURITE of the lot. It has masoor dal in it which works wonders for my skin and complexion. I used it on wet face and could really see the difference after mere one wash. The only downside though is it's smell. Yiiiikes it is.




Lastly is the Be A Bombshell eye shadow that has four colours in it. Three of them are basic neutrals and one is aqua blue. I liked the product but it would have been better if it had an applicator or at least a mirror to it.

Below are the prices of the products:



That's all form this months' FAB BAG. Will catch up with you guys soon again.

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment