Monday, October 13, 2014

Coloressence compact powder in Ivory Beige


Its been a long time that I reviewed anything. I was busy shopping actually ;) it's festival everywhere and you can't miss those deals after all. Recently I had bought few coloressence products and one of them is this compact.

 


I've tried most of maybelline's compacts and was happy with "maybelline clear glow". But then I want to explore. Who knows there might be that PERFECT compact waiting for me and I not making enough efforts. So I found this compact and believe me this is THE ONE.

Firstly it ain't too costly. it costs 160 rupees only and I believe Coloressence as a brand is gaining importance in the market gradually. I bought Lakme perfect radiance compact before buying this one but it fell and broke down after 2-3 days only :'(



The packaging is different from those conventional compacts that have a mirror and a puff inside it. This one has separate compartment for its puff which is soft enough. The mirror is also attached to the puff compartment.




The shade is CP-2 Ivory Beige which has subtle yellowish tint and suits my warm undertones. I use it over Ponds' BB cream and it lasts for about 3-4 hours. I had even gone 12 hours with only 3 touch ups and it didn't made me look cakey :D



just one swipe

This has been the first time that I had relied on a compact so severely. It gives really good tone, coverage and lasting impact to me. It does gives a matte finish which is not flaky..

The Good:
Price
I like the fragrance too
No animal ingredients, Mineral makeup
Different compartment for mirror and puff
Amazing coverage and lasting

The Bad:
As such nothing, but it would have been even better if it had SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment