Thursday, October 16, 2014

Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color

Hey remember I had earlier told you about my recent Coloressence buys? Today I am going to review one of them, it's a Coloressence Lipstick Shade number 08 called Poetry in Pink.




What the product claims : A unique combination of coriander & basil extracts. This lip color nourishes, protects, moisturises and is hypoallergic (that means its unlikely to cause any allergies). Voluminise the lips.

Active ingredients: Almond Oil, Vit. E. 100% vegetarian. No animal ingredients.

Price: 175 for 4 gms.





My Take

Firstly all the products from Coloressence smell the same. Don't know why but I like it anyways. It's somewhat like fullers earth (multani mitti).

sorry for the blurry picture :(



The shade (Poetry in Pink, 08) )is a subtle pink with a hue of red. Though I realised it only after applying it on the lips otherwise it looked like somewhat red to me.

I'd say it is not very moisturising but not matte too. You see you can work with its consistency. If you want it smooth, apply it over lip balm though this one is NOT for you if you have dry lips. Otherwise without lip balm this has a decent matte look.

One swipe


It fades away in 3-4 hours and leaves a tint behind.



The Good:

100% vegetarian, has Vit E
Not costly
Good for pigmented lips
Average longevity

The Bad:

I don't know why they've mentioned that product "protects" lips as I do not see any SPF in it.
Secondly it doesn't add any volume to lips.
So technically they claimed what they don't achieve, though the product in itself is good enough.

Recommendation: Nice color and can be worn to work in spite of the red undertones. Not bad in this price range. Not recommended for girls with dry lips.



No comments:

Post a Comment