Sunday, November 2, 2014

Being a Mommy...

Before I became a mother I had all the time in the world to get ready, whether that was for coming to office or going to a party. But now my time is cut short. Almost every new mom would agree that being a mommy demands more than just 24 hours. Really!!

This is how I used to get ready earlier



Earlier if I ever saw a woman with dry feet I'd think "how can she not use a lotion simply?", but now that I too have seen my dry feet at times, I've  understood the reason why they couldn't moisturize was because they were busy getting their baby or children ready. Life and it's lessons, sigh!!



Anyways, I've managed to look well groomed once again by adopting a few tips. I am sharing them with you hoping they'd help and if you have any more suggestions, plz share them too.

Firstly on my last working night I iron all my clothes for the coming week and also plan out as to which accessory and shoes I am going to pair them up with. So usually when I am putting my baby to sleep or taking a quick shower, I am also planning which bracelet or ear ring should I wear and which sandal or ballerina would be apt. You can take a short cut here by sending your clothes to laundry.

Also mapping things mentally will make it easier to you. If you make a flowchart of activities mentally, you'll save a lot of time. Like first your breakfast then baby bath then her breakfast, then after handling her to her father comes your bathing. You can plan according to your need.

No time for hairstyles. get a hair cut

Try keeping things simple. You can minimize your makeup routine only to make time for a complete look rather than just looking drab. A BB cream, liner without eye shadow and lipstick is all you need. For those special days you can apply blush to cheeks.



Get a low maintenance though good hair cut. Shortening your hair will help you. Short hair are easily manageable and they dry out easily as well. If you want to look even fab get some highlights done.

No comments:

Post a Comment