Monday, December 8, 2014

Timeless "Scarf"


I know it's been days since my last post but I missed this space too. And believe me I've clicked a few pics of recently bought products to review but just am not getting enough time. So I thought to do something simple and quick. Let's talk about an accessory today and that's gonna be.............Scarf!





If by reading "Scarf", you visualized a red woollen scarf then you need to come out of the dreaded nightmary images of school scarves that mom used to tie on you but you hated them. Though they are versatile, not many of us are aware of its uses. Here are a few of them:

Dress your bag

If you're getting ready in a hurry and haven't dressed up much then scarf comes to rescue. Tie a messy bow on the strap of our handbag and you are more than good to go. A colorful scarf tied to a simple black sling or handbag will add layers to your ensemble.




Hair accessory

I am not talking about the regular hairband style. You can plait it with your hair and tie a big bow at the end to create a chic look. Or tie it as a ribbon over open hair.

Necklace

This you can do in two ways. One is just wrap it around a metal necklace and you have a new neck piece altogether. Secondly, just tie a knot, a loose one, and leave it on your top.





As a jacket and ...........

Throw your scarf over your shoulders and belt it up at your waist, there you have your own scarf-jacket. Another use is to hide big booty. I don't think we need to discuss that, we are already that smart. Not everyone can become Kim K right?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment