Monday, August 25, 2014

Bad hair day fix

Hey all, so this is not a beauty post, but kind of a cheat code for bad hair days. Thing is, yesterday I could not wash my hair, coz you know I am working mom and a daughter-in-law too so got busy. Then its also getting too hot in bhopal these days, so I wanted to get my hair either washed or just lie somewhere where they cannot bother me. In a hurry, I tied a super high pony and made a bun of it.
Then again, due to my busy schedule, I couldn't do anything but carry that same heap over my head to office (I know that sounds lazy, but believe me I WAS busy). To my surprise, everyone seem to like it. So when I went to the  ladiesroom to see the mirror, I noticed that bundle of hair over my head has transformed into a messy high bun!! WooHoo.  Blessing in disguise, but that gave me a good idea that updo's are made for bad hair days. So try it next time you too face similar situation.

i couldn't click pics as you know I cudn't get time. But here are a few examples of it

Thankfully I had some decent makeup too.


No comments:

Post a Comment