Friday, August 22, 2014

L'oreal Paris True match le blush Review

Roose (R-oo-z) is what blushes were once called. It was in my childhood and I didn't know then that there may be other colours except pink that could be used on cheeks.
But now times have changed and so have I, so I now call them Blush only :P 
Though I do not use blush regularly, I feel it does defines my face. So this is the blush that I usually wear, i.e. when I am wearing,

L'oreal Paris Le Blush True Match

The shade is called Rosewood and is pink in colour. I like the sturdy packing and that the brush and mirror are a part of it. It does not have any particular smell and the texture is quite smooth. Although it's powder, it does not fades away easily. On my oily skin, it stays for upto 4 hours. It does not have shimmer in it (Thank God).






This is how the blush looked on me with 3 swipes


Available shades :

Sandalwood pink (for light to medium skin tones)
Nude pink (for light to medium skin tones)
Rosewood (for light to medium skin tones)
Candy cane pink (for medium to dark skin tones)
Nude brown (for medium to dark skin tones)

Price: 650 INR.

Rating : B+

Recommendation : There isn't anything magical about it. But if you like using blushes that have a decent longevity then you might give it a try.


2 comments: