Thursday, September 4, 2014

Chambor Dazzle Transfer Proof Eye Pencil Review

Yet another Chambor jewel. I must say I was unaware of this brand few years back until bhopal's famous hair stylist Waseem recommended this brand to me. Though he said it's hair dryers are good, I haven't bought that but few cosmetics instead.



Kajals are any girls' best friends, except those who have dark circles but even they love to wear it. I do not try much kajals as such coz I prefer home-made kajal, which my mom makes for me. And it is simply perfect, it is absolute black in colour, doesn't smudge or gets runny and has got amazing staying power. Still only to satisfy my shopping instincts I buy kajals at times.


Can't show you the length of kajal as the stick is non retractable.


I bought these becoz I needed a jade coloured liner. These are pen like liners and though they say Dazzle there isn't much shimmer in it. You need to twist the pen to bring the kajal but the not-so-good part is they are non-retractable so you cannot guess when is it about to end. They are gel like and easy to apply. They give a decent coverage and doesn't smudge. 

These are just one swatch of each!! 
Upper lash line has black one and lower lash line has jade one


It lacks any kind of smell but that's good. I do not apply anything but home-made kajal on my waterline so don't know how this would perform there. Overall, this one is a good kajal for those looking for a long lasting kajal.

Good:
Intense colour
Long lasting
Water proof and Smudge proof
Easy to use

Bad:
Non-retractable
Cannot be sharpened
Limited colours 

Price: Don't remember exactly but around 500.

Recommendation: YES to all office or college going girls who want a decent kajal for whole day. Though can't say anything about how it would look and feel on the waterline of eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment