Thursday, September 11, 2014

Latest trend : PANTS of all kind!!

Pants are so in these days. Palazzos, parallels, cigarette pants, printed pants etc. I have recently made so many of them during Ramzan and Eid. And I see the fashion of flapper pants coming back as well. In fact I have already made one ;)

So my birthday is coming and I am done with my bday shopping. As far as clothes are concerned, most of them are inspired by Pakistani fashion. I guess it's the ultimate comfort that those long and loose lawn kurtas provide, that has made Pakistani fashion take over the market and more importantly people's taste.

Anyhoo I bought long Pakistani kurtas (from Royal Collection, Bhopal) and a palazzo (from fashionandyou.com). Will upload pics soon. BTW this shop called Royal Collection is a small shop in Chowk market of Bhopal, but they have really good and updated stuff. You'll find latest traditional clothes there. I am a regular there. They even have a fb page [https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shaharyar-collection/158043360912932].

Below are few ideas how palazzos could be worn. I am helping you coz I found it really hard finding a match to them.

Could be worn with boyfriend shirt

Short decent kurtas also work

Add caption




I have these from fashion&you


Have you bought any pants recently? Share what u've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment